Oeno'ludique walk to discover the terroirs
Take a walk in the middle of the vines and learn to recognize certain grape varieties, to observe certain wine-growing techniques, why not try your hand at certain work in the vineyard depending on the season. Sharpen your senses and taste the great wines of the region.
This Workshop includes:
- Explanatory walk in the vineyards of Lavaux, La Côte or Geneva
- Quiz about the land, the wine and the senses
- Recognition of natural smells
- Black glass game
- Tasting of 3, 4 or 5 Grands Crus from Lavaux or La Côte or Geneva
- Travel within a radius of 30km from Riex
The proposed price does not include:
- Set of flavors (possible as an option)
- Travel more than 30km from Riex (2 .- / km additional)
- The possible location (from 0.- to 600.- for the group depending on size and needs)
- Any meal or snack (from 3.- to 30.- / pers. According to needs)
Dates: Workshop available at your convenience from April to November, for a successful stroll in the vineyards. Plan B provided in case of bad weather.
Location: At one of our partner winegrowers between La Côte, Geneva and Lavaux. Workshop can be privatized from 2 people.
Duration: 1h30 to 3h00
Number of people: up to 50 people Price: from 50 .- / person
Audience: All ages (even those who don't drink alcohol, just let us know!)